Fflecsi is the new bus service in north west Pembrokeshire and has been running since November.
There is an online briefing event on Wednesday, May 19th 11am to introduce the new Fflecsi service. It is open to everyone so if you would like to find out more about the new Fflecsi Pembrokeshire bus service for Northwest Pembrokeshire, please book on the link below and join.
This briefing event will provide information about:
• Why the Fflecsi service has been developed and who is it for
• Where and when the service operates.
• The Fflecsi app (and options for booking by web and phone)
• Help for passengers for additional mobility needs
• How you can get involved to help make this trial service a success
• We’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
This session will be delivered in English.
If you are unable to attend but would like more information about the Fflecsi service, please contact me the PVT’s Project Coordinator on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07494 275538.
The service has been simplified into three areas. These zones will give you more opportunities to get out and about.
• St Bride Zone
St Brides service zone connects the St Davids peninsula along with the tiny bustling city of St Davids and the spectacular St Bride’s bay coast villages with the busy county town of Haverfordwest.
The St Bride zone offers commuter journeys Monday to Friday with a guaranteed arrival of 0830 in Haverfordwest, and return at home at 1730.
• St Aidan Zone
The zone covers the ancient pilgrimage route followed by St Aidan and is an ideal service to explore the spectacular northern Pembrokeshire coastline, as well as to access shops, services and activities in Fishguard and St Davids.
• Jemima Zone
The Jemima zone is named after a legendary local heroine, Jemima Nicholas. The service covers the area between Fishguard and Haverfordwest. The service allows you explore the Last Invasion tapestry in Fishguard and Scolton Manor Country Park.
Find out more about the fflecsi, the areas covered by the zones and our how to use the app guide please visit the website https://www.fflecsi.wales/locations/pembrokeshire/
• Now accept both cash and contactless payment on the bus.
• Buses run everyday Monday to Saturday 7:30-6:30 (except Bank Holidays)
• Weekly and monthly tickets available for travel on the Fflecsi service.
• The fflesci bus is now available after school, so young people can stay for after school clubs or to socialise with their friends.
• The St Bride zone offers commuter journeys Monday to Friday with a guaranteed arrival of 0830 in Haverfordwest, and return at home at 1730.