Hywel Dda University Health Board are consulting on the future of its local health and care services – there is a link to the consultation document and more information on their website. You have until Thursday 12 July to make your voice heard, and that can be done in a number of ways:
- You can complete the survey.
- You can request a copy of the questionnaire from the Health Board by calling 01554 899 056.
- You can also tell Hywel Dda what you think without completing the questionnaire:
• Over the phone by calling us 01554 899 056 (they will call you back so you do not have to pay for the call). You can leave a message on the answerphone if you need to call before 9am or after 5pm;
• By emailing them: email@example.com;
• Face-to-face at one of our public drop-in events: The nearest one to Solva is at Letterston on 15 May between 2-7pm – here is a link to the poster.